- 1 lb./455 g pork sausage
- 3 large eggs
- 12 oz./350 g bag tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup nacho cheese sauce
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp. scallions, chopped
- 3 tbsp. sour cream (optional)
- Hot sauce (optional)
1. Cook sausage
Place pork sausage in MicroPro® Grill, cover in grill position and cook on high power 10 minutes. or until no longer pink.
2. Scramble eggs
Add 3 eggs to Quick Shake® Container and shake vigorously until well combined. Pour into Large Microwave Breakfast Maker and cook on 50% power 2 minutes. Mix everything together with spatula.
3. Assemble and serve
Arrange tortilla chips on plate and top with cooked sausage, scrambled eggs, bacon bits and remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.