Pizza Grilled Cheese
PREP: 4 MINUTES | INGREDIENTS: 8
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 2 slices thick bread
- 4 tbsp. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp. shredded parmesan cheese
- 4 slices pepperoni
- ¼-cup pizza sauce
- 1 pinch basil
- 1 pinch oregano
Prep the pizza
- Butter one side of each slice of bread. Place slice of bread, buttered side down, on base of MicroPro® Grill.
- Sprinkle mozzarella evenly, and then add parmesan cheese, basil, oregano and pepperoni slices. Top with remaining sliced bread, buttered side up.
Cook and serve
- Microwave on full power for 3 minutes. At the end of cooking time, flip sandwich and microwave for an additional minute. Serve with side of pizza sauce for dipping.