bacon and garlic mac n’ cheese
- 12 oz./240 g elbow macaroni
- 4 cups water
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ tsp. ground mustard
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 6 tbsp. unsalted butter
- ¾ cup bacon bits
1. Place pasta into Microwave Pasta Maker and add 4 cups water. Microwave on high power 10–12 minutes or until al dente.
2. At the end of cooking time, cover and strain, reserving ½ cup of pasta water.
3. Add remaining ingredients to the pasta and stir until mixture is smooth and creamy. Add pasta water to adjust consistency of cheese sauce.