Chocolate Crunch Ring
Serving Size: 1 crunch ring
- 1¼ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. refined coconut oil
- 1½ cups rice cereal
- Melt chocolate - In the base of the 2-cup/500 mL Micro Pitcher, place chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave on high power 75 seconds, stopping halfway to stir.
- Mix - Add rice cereal and mix well until fully coated.
- Portion it out - Divide mixture evenly between Silicone Ring Form and pat down with spatula to flatten. Place in fridge or freezer to set for 15 minutes. Invert, cut if desired, and serve.