This lux loaf cake infuses rich chocolate with orange citrus. If you love chocolate/orange flavors, or just want to try something new for the holidays, this one’s for you.
Serving size: 1 slice
Prep time: 7 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes
- 1⅓-cup all-purpose flour
- ⅓-cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 tsp. orange juice
- 5 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- In Mix-N-Store® Pitcher, combine first six ingredients until well combined.
- In All-in-One Shaker place remaining ingredients, seal and shake to combine.
- Make a well in center and wet ingredients. Whisk until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into UltraPro Loaf Pan and microwave uncovered at 80% power for 5 minutes. At the end of cooking time, cover for 3 minutes.
- Let cake cool completely before inverting.
*Alternatively, bake in oven at 350°F for 30 minutes.