Banana-based Nice Cream
Yields: 2 servings
Prep: 10 minutes
- 4 frozen overripe bananas, peeled & cut in chunks
- 6-8 tbsp. milk of choice
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder, optional
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon, optional
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper, optional
- Remove bananas from freezer for 12-15 minutes to slightly thaw.
- Place 4-6 frozen bananas chunks in base of Quick Chef® Pro System, cover and turn knob to process. Add milk through funnel as needed to make turning handle easier.
- Continue adding banana chunks and turning handle until bananas are smooth in texture.
- Remove cover and blade and if desired add in remaining ingredients or serve as is with desired toppings.