July Crustless Sandwich Recipe!
Makes 1 serving Serving Size: 1 sandwich Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 2 slices bread of choice (white, whole wheat, potato, pumpernickel)
- 1 tbsp. nut butter
- 1 tbsp. jelly of choice
- Place slices of bread on flat surface. Use the outer part of the sandwich sealer to press down firmly onto bread to cut out circles. Store crusts for later use.
- Place bread circles inside the sandwich sealer and add filling in center.
- Squeeze sandwich sealer to crimp and seal bread slices together.
- Store in fridge until ready to eat or freeze for up to 14 days.