INSTITUTION’S CRA RATING: This institution is rated Satisfactory.
An institution in this group has a satisfactory record of helping to meet the credit needs of its assessment area, including low- and moderate-income neighborhoods, in a manner consistent with its resources and capabilities.
The Lending Test is rated Satisfactory.
- The loan-to-deposit ratio is more than reasonable given the institution’s size, financial condition, and assessment area credit needs.
- A majority of small business loans are within the institution’s assessment areas.
- The geographic distribution of small business loans reflects reasonable dispersion throughout the assessment areas.
- The distribution of borrowers reflects, given the demographics of the assessment areas, reasonable penetration among businesses of different revenue sizes.
- The institution did not receive any CRA-related complaints since the previous evaluation; therefore, this factor did not affect the Lending Test rating.
The Community Development Test is rated Outstanding.
The institution’s community development performance demonstrates excellent responsiveness to community development needs in its assessment areas through community development loans, qualified investments, and community development services, as appropriate, considering the institution’s capacity and the need and availability of such opportunities for community development in the institution’s assessment areas.
Meadows Bank designated four assessment areas comprising three whole counties and a portion of one county in the states of Nevada and Arizona:
- Las Vegas Assessment Area – comprised of Clark County, which is wholly contained in the Las Vegas-Henderson-Paradise, Nevada Metropolitan Statistical Area
- Pahrump Assessment Area – comprised of six contiguous non-metropolitan census tracts in Nye County, Nevada.
- Reno Assessment Area – comprised of Washoe County in Nevada, which is part of the Reno-Sparks, Nevada Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Phoenix Assessment Area – comprised of Maricopa County in Arizona, which is part of the Phoenix-Mesa-Chandler, Arizona Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The complete Performance Evaluation report is available to the public for review at any of the Bank's branch offices.