As we touched upon in last months newsletter, financial fraud is on the rise in this country which is why it is more important than ever that you take the necessary steps to protect your account from being compromised electronically. Below you will find some ways Meadows Bank makes it easy for you to keep your money, personal information and digital devices safe and secure.
- On the mobile banking app, secure your accounts using biometrics - such as facial recognition, fingerprints or iris scans.
- Create customized balance alerts and transaction alerts within our online banking system. These alerts can be received via text message, email, push notification or within your app message center.
- Suspend and unsuspend your debit card when necessary to prevent unauthorized activity via our mobile app and online banking system.
- Securely communicate via online chat with a member of our Electronic Banking Department to quickly and efficiently answer questions or concerns you may have.
Treasury Management Customers
- You can create user specific alerts to monitor all of aspects of your business in real time via text alerts, email alerts and notifications within the Treasury Management System.
- Dual control options are available for all transaction activity within the Treasury Management System including Bill Pay, ACH, Positive Pay, Transfers and Wires.
- The Secure Message Center within the Treasury Management System allows users to speak with bank personnel securely.
- You can set individualized Wire, ACH, Bill Pay and Internal Transfer limits for each of your Treasury Management users.