Meadows Bank Out and About in our Community this Holiday Season!
- On November 8th, we celebrated 10 Years in Pahrump. Thank you to all who helped us reach this milestone and who came out to help us celebrate!!
- On November 8, 2019, Meadows Bank sponsored and participated in Leadercast Women 2019, a one-day leadership conference and expo put on by the Gilbert Chamber of Commerce. Christie Boutain, Vice President/Commercial Loan Officer at Meadows Bank in Phoenix, AZ and Board member and Chair of the Chamber's Women Empowered Committee, moderated the event where nine world-renowned women leaders shared inspirational stories and women came together to build upon their leadership skills.
- Thank you to all who joined us for drinks, appetizers and networking at our Harvest Happy Hour on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 from 4-6pm at The Gladly next to our branch in Phoenix. Such a great turnout! And thank you to Old Republic Exchange for co-hosting and for all who made donations to Phoenix Children's Hospital.
- Marcus Phillips, Vice President/Relationship Manager, had the honor of attending the Anti-Defamation League's "Imagine a World Without Hate" Gala on November 21, 2019 with members of his Leadership Las Vegas 2019 Class.
- We attended the open house for the new offices of the Korean American Chamber of Commerce on December 3, 2019.
- We were proud to sponsor the Washoe County Bar Association (WCBA) Luncheon on Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at the Harrah's Convention Center.
[PRINTER FRIENDLY VERSION]