Erin: It appeared that an easy breezy pregnancy was not in my future. Early on, I found that Vita-Lea Iron didnï¿½t upset my stomach, and I felt better. I also found that Immunity Formula Iï¿½, along with Vita-Cï¿½ and Alfalfa Complex helped me stay healthy. To make matters worse, at the end of my pregnancy my blood sugar became very unstable. It was a constant search trying to find enough food to eat that would satisfy my hunger, especially nutritious foods that would not affect my blood sugar. Thank heavens for smoothies made with Shaklee Life Energizing Shake! Not only did they give me added protein and other nutritional benefits, but these great, low glycemic shakes also kept me full and helped kept my blood sugar stable! Thank you, Shaklee. Baby Allison was born a very healthy 8 lbs. She has been a very healthy baby.
Vitalizerï¿½ Women and Vita-Leaï¿½ With Iron
Now even better, Vitalizer Women and Vita-Lea Iron contain optimized micronutrient levels designed especially for women before, during, and after pregnancy, and while nursing.*, including 800 mcg of folic acid, 200 mcg of iodine and 18 mg of iron.
Vitalizer Women provides a full spectrum of nutritional support:
- Vita-Leaï¿½ Advanced Multivitamin, including 800 mcg of folic acid, 200 mcg of iodine, and 18 mg of iron
- Caroto-E-Omega, including 500 mg of omega-3 fatty acids with 280 mg EPA and 180 mg DHA. EPA supports the heart and immune system, while DHA plays an important role in the fetal development of the brain, eyes, and central nervous system*
- B+C Complex for energy and immune support*
- Optifloraï¿½ Probiotic to support healthy digestion*
For those women who may be iron deficient, consider taking Shaklee Iron Plus C Complex for additional, enhanced-absorption iron.
- Iron functions as a structural component of hemoglobin, an essential compound that carries vital oxygen from the lungs to tissues throughout the body
- Iron Plus C contains 100% of the Daily Value of iron (18 mg) and is combined with 100% of the Daily Value of vitamin C for better iron absorption*
Want more information or are interested in ordering Shakleeï¿½s Healthy Pregnancy products? Click here.
If you are a Member or Distributor Click Here and enter your Shaklee ID# and password.
Next monthï¿½s topic is Nutrition/Immune Support for Back To School. Do you or someone you know have a Shaklee product story that you would like to see featured in an upcoming issue of Healthier You News? Just send in your story along with a picture to Susan Bartz-Herrick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.