The NBA Schedule is now out. We are sure you've looked at it by now and have spent a lot of time projecting the Grizzlies wins and loses. We won't bore you with our predictions for each game, but we think a return to the playoffs is possible this year.
While every game is important, there are definitely certain home games we are looking forward to more than others. Let's take a look at them.
Eastern Conference Opponents
- Philadelphia - Saturday November 10. Philly is coming off of their first playoff run in a long time. Is "the process" working?
- Toronto - Tuesday November 27. Toronto is favored by many to win the East now that a certain player has left Cleveland. How will the Grizz fair against the best of the East?
- Boston - Saturday December 29. Boston is another trendy pick to make the Finals. Can the Grizz hang with a healthy Boston team?
- Milwaukee - Monday January 21. The Greek Freak comes to town.
Western Conference Opponents
- Los Angeles - Saturday December 8. LeBron comes to town for the first time wearing the Purple and Gold of Los Angeles. Does he make them a contender?
- Houston - Saturday December 15. One week after LeBron comes to town, the team with the best record last year arrive. This will be a good early test against a conference finalist.
- San Antonio - Saturday December 29. Leonarrd may no longer be in San Antonio, but Pop is still there and they are well coached.
- Golden State - April 10. The final home game of the regular season is against the defending champs. There could be big-time playoff implications.
So Grizzlies fans, what do you think? Will we see a return to the playoffs this year?