Broomfield, CO - Mike Goicoechea, CEO of DealersLink, has announced that the company will introduce two new mobile apps at NADA 2017, January 26-29 in New Orleans. The DealersLink MarketPlace app provides dealers with customized inventory feeds directly to their mobile devices, while the FastBook 5.0 booking tool features an improved VIN scanner and other state-of-the art enhancements. Both apps are available from the Google Play store and iTunes.
Visitors to Booth 4801 at NADA 2017 can view live demonstrations of these and other DealersLink tools that help dealers buy, sell and manage inventory. DealersLinks booth will be its largest ever at the annual expo, and experts will be on hand to answer technical questions and provide consultation.
The DealersLink Marketplace app provides full desktop capabilities on mobile devices and includes the following features:
- Analytics-driven filters that send real-time available vehicles to the users smartphone based on top-performing units from their market and store
- Ability to save or deny vehicles via a simple swipe as they stream in
- Mobile trading desk communications
- Mobile alert banners
- Full DealersLink Marketplace vehicle search capabilities
- Seamless connectivity to the DealersLink desktop platform
FastBook 5.0 was completely rebuilt from the ground up, and includes these notable features:
- New and improved superfast VIN scanner
- Competition-view retail analytics built in
- Vehicle grade scores show which vehicles are best for the dealers market
- Mobile access to CARFAX and AutoCheck reports
- Ability to run all book values simultaneously
I grew up in an auto dealership and founded DealersLink with the express intent of creating the most efficient and advanced wholesale marketplace in the nation, said Goicoechea. DealersLink Marketplace and FastBook 5.0 are just the latest tools weve developed to help dealers succeed, and were excited to introduce them at NADA 2017.