No Bake Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls Ingredients:
1 - 18oz jar of smooth or chunky peanut butter
1 - 16oz bag confectioner's sugar
1/4 cup - butter
Melted chocolate almond bark or chocolate candy melts
12oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In large bowl, stir together the peanut butter, confectioner's sugar and melted butter until the mixture is crumbly.
- For the next step, the best way that I've found to make a smooth filling is to use your hands to mix everything together. Line baking sheet with foil.
- Roll the peanut butter filling into 1 inch balls and line the baking sheet with rows of the balls. Set the baking sheet in the freezer for 5-7 minutes chill the peanut butter balls for easier dipping.
- While the peanut butter balls are chilling, melt the chocolate in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl that is deep enough for dipping. Can melt 6 blocks of chocolate almond bark at a time, stirring at 45 second intervals until smooth.
- Remove the baking sheet from the freezer, Insert a toothpick or wooden skewer into the peanut butter ball and then dip it into the chocolate, turning quickly to cover the entire candy. Place onto a second baking tray that has also been lined with foil. Swirl the chocolate on the top of each candy for a pretty design.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate has completely dried. Store the candies in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
Original recipe and picture credit go to justapinch.com.