Featured Partner Profile: Netmedic, Inc.
Rainmakers VoiP information - Cisco/Netmedic solution
Have you evaluated how your company can take advantage of Cisco VoiP technology? (Voice over IP - replaces PBX phones with systems that send voice over your data network). Most experts agree that it is only a matter of time before this telephony technology obsoletes* traditional PBX phone systems (according to the Gartner ... not a matter of if - but when businesses will replace PBX with VoiP technology*). The reasons are based on simple math!
Consider these advantages of Cisco VoiP for you:
· Low cost of ownership – no need to purchase new PBX every 10 years, just upgrade server and buy any VoiP standard phone when upgrade/expansion needed.
· Consolidate voice and data networks into one more feature rich and stable data network that will handle all your voice and data needs
· Huge savings on long distance charges and inter-office/facility connects on data network. No charge for WAN connected facilities inter-communications – long-distance is a little over a penny a minute to anyplace in the USA. Even small offices can take advantage of these reductions
· Easier management and support of your systems via a web portal. Set up new phones in a matter of seconds, plug it into any network connection and the extension will follow it. Lower support costs and stress levels!
· Support growth and expansion (and moves) at lower costs and stress levels. Simply install a router and plug phones – no PBX or analog lines needed!
· Provide “One Face to the World” while lowering reception costs and hassles. Accept calls in one location for your whole corporation. Transfer between locations just by using extensions. A centrally managed corporate directory is immediately available on a phone when it is hooked into the system.
· Lower migration costs to replace your existing PBX. Install site-by-site while your old system is operational – remove your “old box” when phased installation is complete (no need for “Big Bang” crises and costs).
· Improve morale and support the advantages of a “virtual network” by allowing staff to work from home or the corner Starbucks, etc. (Same connectivity as if in corner office).
· Resolve E911 regulations compliance while getting all the above benefits.
· The fact is this… Major PBX vendors claimed 5 years ago that VoiP was never going to have the quality to compete – today all the Major PBX vendors are announcing VoiP offerings because the marketplace is shifting for all of the above reasons!
Why Hire Netmedic, Inc. to Make VoiP work for you?
Netmedic, Inc. was founded in 1997 as a Chicago-Area firm who specialize in working with businesses in utilizing VoiP technologies from Cisco to deliver their promise on-time and budget with measurable return on investment. Netmedic, Inc. value to you revolve around these facts:
1. In-depth upfront evaluation to establish your expectations, requirements and budget as well as cost-justification prior to committing resources
2. No-obligation in-depth ROI analysis is completed upfront to determine your specific payback to help determine what's in your best interest (details in Next Step below)
3. "One-Source solution" sales, installation and on-going support
4. Special expertise helping firms implement Cisco and Lotus Notes and Microsoft Exchange with Unified Messaging services
5. Talk to our clients to substantiate our claims
What's your next step?
Netmedic will provide no-obligation ROI benefits assessment to determine what [[COMPANY OR 'your firm\'s']] payback from utilizing Cisco VoiP technology will be. The deliverables from this assessment includes:
Comparison of current expenses versus future costs using Cisco VoiP technology for maintenance, local phone service, long-distance service and other "soft costs"
Detailed proposal for deploying Cisco VoiP solution in your operations.
Recommended implementation approach and other value-added benefits of this technology in your business
* According to Cisco - during the past quarter (July-September 2004) Cisco has shipped more phones than all the major PBX vendors combined.
, if you like, I can ask the Netmedic owners to call to discuss their ROI assessment process. Let me know your thoughts.
Jon C. Liberman