Your Passport to Collision Repair Excellence!
The same outstanding service you have come to expect from the Passport Automotive Group is now open for your collision repair needs!
Our completely redesigned and renovated 47,000 square foot facility in Marlow Heights, Maryland is one of the largest collision repair facilities in the region, featuring 80 bays, four drive through prep stations, three down draft spray booths and 6 detail areas. Passport Collision Center will repair all makes and models and work with all insurance companies. We also offer Express Repair Services (Small Bumper Repairs, Paint less Dent Repairs and Complete Vehicle Detail Services) to get your vehicle back to its original like new condition.
Passport Collision Center may be a new facility; however our staff experience ranges from 15-30 years in the collision repair industry.
Accessibility, convenience and welcoming surroundings will alleviate many of the distressing elements normally connected with collision repair.
Peace of Mind:
Experience, efficiency and the latest technology represent a new industry benchmark. Combined all promise to lessen anxiety.
Service, commitment and quality. To solidify your confidence, Passport Collision Center warrants your repairs as long as you own your vehicle.
Reception to Completion, Passport Collision Center provides the highest attention to detail unsurpassed in the Industry.
Express Repair Service
We also offer Express Repair Services (Small Bumper Repairs, Paint less Dent Repairs and Complete Vehicle Detail Services) to get your vehicle back to its original like new condition.
- Repair small damage & repaint in 1 day.
- Small Bumper Repairs
- Alloy Wheel Repairs
- Paintless Dent Repairs
- Complete Vehicle Detailing Services
Passport Collision Center Quick Facts:
- State-Of-The-Art Facility
- 47,000 Square Feet of Repair/Refinish Area
- Over 80 Work Bays
- Three Down Draft Paint Booths
- Two Chief Frame Machines (Toyota approved repair equipment)
- One Car Bench Frame Machine
- (BMW, Mercedes and VW authorized Frame Equipment)
- Chief Genesis Laser Measuring System (Frame Spec’s Before and After)
- Tecna Inverter Smart Plus Spot Welder
- Cebora Aluminum Pulse Welder
- Hunter Elite Alignment System
- Factory Trained and Certified Repair Technicians
- Factory Trained and Certified Refinish Technicians
- Environmental Friendly Paint System approved by all Manufactures
- 24 Hour Tow Service
- On-Site Rental Vehicles
- Comfortable Customer Lounge
- Highly Trained Front Office Staff to provide assistance throughout the repair process
We work with All Insurance Companies and on ALL Makes and Models.
Passport Collision Center
4721 Auth Place, Suitland, MD 20746