Lexus is proud to be the Official Vehicle of the AT&T Performing Arts Center and its resident companies. Park Place Lexus Plano is proud to offer a full-service box office, located inside our dealership, for the convenience of our Clients. The box office is located across from the restrooms between the showroom and Client lounge and is open from 9 – 5 Monday through Friday.
The box office provides Lexus customers/clients with information about the Lexus Broadway Series and all other performances at the AT&T Performing Arts Center. Also provided is the ability to purchase subscriptions or tickets for the Lexus Broadway Series and all other performances at the AT&T Performing Arts Center. The box office also enables residents of North Dallas and surrounding communities with the ability to get in-person information or purchase subscriptions/tickets for the Lexus Broadway Series and all other performances at the AT&T Performing Arts Center without having to drive to downtown Dallas.
The AT&T Performing Arts Center Box Office is a full service box office that allows customers to select and purchase their subscriptions/tickets for all AT&T Performing Arts Center events.
The AT&T Performing Arts Center Box Office is staffed by full time employees of the AT&T Performing Arts Center, and is open 9 am to 5 pm, Monday through Saturday.
The AT&T Performing Arts Center Box Office staff can provide and answer questions related to the Center and all performances there. Contact them by phone also at 972-738-8028.
The AT&T Performing Arts Center key performing arts groups or programs include the following: Lexus Broadway Series, The Brinker International Forum (Prominent Lecture Series), The Dallas Opera, Dallas Theatre Center, Texas Ballet Theatre, Dallas Black Dance Theatre (Contemporary Dance), Anita N. Martinez Ballet Folklorico (Mexican Traditional Dance), Jazz Roots (Annual 6 series jazz performance), TITAS (Annual Series of 10 or more unique world dance and music performances). The Box Office can sell subscriptions or tickets for ALL of these events.
There are three main performance spaces: The Winspear Opera House (2,200 seats), The Wyly Theatre (600 seats) and the Strauss Artists Square (outdoor amphitheatre for 5,000 people, opening Spring 2010).
The AT&T Performing Arts Center will hold over 500 events a year, and can host multiple events simultaneously.
Lexus is the Official Vehicle of the AT&T Performing Arts Center.
- Lexus Priority Parking (self-parking)
- The first approx. 60 Lexus drivers to arrive in Lexus Red Parking for each event will have access to park in a priority area reserved for Lexus drivers.
- All parking in the Lexus Red Parking is pre-sold and purchased when buying performance tickets – parking is NOT complimentary for Lexus drivers.
- Lexus Red Parking is located directly beneath the Winspear Opera House.
- The Lexus reserved area is located on the P1 level in Lexus Red Parking, immediately to the left upon entering the garage – this is located closest to both the garage entrance/exit and the escalators/elevators to the Opera House. On-site attendants will direct Lexus vehicles into this area as they enter the garage.
- Ticket Benefits/Discounts
- Lexus owners may receive offers on select occasions for pre-sale opportunities (prior to public on sale dates) or discounted tickets to performances taking place at the Center.
- Any pre-sale offers or discounts will be communicated on a case-by-case basis. In most cases a promotion code will be announced that can be used when making online or phone ticket orders.