Touring Europe in a new "factory fresh" Porsche
represents the ultimate vacation for driving enthusiasts. Fortunately, the Porsche European Delivery Program
can easily make that ultimate vacation a reality.
It begins when you order your new Porsche from Pacific Porsche for delivery at the factory. When you arrive in Germany, your first few hours will be spent as the special guest of Porsche. You can visit the Porsche Museum and stroll through a half-century of sport car evolution in Zuffenhausen or experience our state-of-the art facility in Leipzig, the birthplace of the Porsche Cayenne and Panamera. A tour of the factory allows you the opportunity of following in your Porsche's footsteps during its creation. Enjoy lunch at either factory location in the VIP dining room. Shop in the exclusive Porsche Boutique. And feel your anticipation build…
Naturally, the best is saved for last. A Porsche Delivery Consultant will hand you the keys to your new Porsche and acquaint you with its operation and features.
What happens next is up to you. Explore the charm and history of Germany. Sprint to Paris, Rome, Prague or any other exciting European city you choose. Unleash the power of your Porsche on the autobahn or, with the Cayenne, even off-road.
Revel in its precise handling on the countless serpentine back roads. The freedom to tour Europe in exquisite fashion is yours, without the cost and inconvenience of renting or leasing a car.
Porsche's all-inclusive program includes factory delivery, shipment of your automobile to North America, marine insurance, collision and third-party insurance. Even the cab fare from the airport to the Porsche factory and one free hotel night is included!
Other features of the European Delivery Program:
• All European Delivery customers will qualify for a special Lufthansa Discount Offer, and special discounted 'Porsche' Rates at selected Steigenberger properties throughout Germany and surrounding countries.
• The Cross-Delivery option will be offered free of charge, i.e.- 991 and 981 customers can take delivery in Leipzig, and Cayenne and Panamera customers can take delivery in Zuffenhausen for no extra charge.
• Two weeks Winter Tire rental will be included in your order at no extra charge from October to March.
• PCNA will offer customer assistance in making flight, hotel, and other travel arrangements.
• All European Delivery Customers will receive a special discount to the Porsche Sport Driving School in Birmingham, AL after their completed delivery.