Successful Online Fundraising
Class is in Session! Learn Online.
What does the “new breed” of online giver want? How can Social Networking benefit your organization? What trends in online giving are important for you to know? If you are looking for practical, strategic, and creative answers to these questions, then mark your calendar for June 17th!
Register for the live, virtual seminar provided by Charity Channel (http://charityuniversity.com/ ). Ted Hart, one of the world’s preeminent online charity experts, will teach how you can ensure online success in the future through his class titled: Social Networking and Fundraising for Nonprofits: P2P Fundraising.
Every part of the nonprofit sector, whether it’s a health charity, a hospital, or a social change/advocacy organization, will benefit from Ted Hart’s high-energy and inspirational 90-minute session.
- Learn what P2P Fundraising is, and how to use it to your advantage
- Build your online strategy
- Social Networking, what works, what is real?
- Attract philanthropic support online
- Major donor research tools you can’t live without
- The #1 important tip for success online (the one even the big boys are missing!)
You will learn this, plus many more cutting-edge strategies, tools and techniques that can be put to work right away!
Register online today by clicking: P2P Virtual Seminars
Or you can visit the P2P homepage, look under the Things To Do sidebar and navigate from there.
Date: June 17, 2008
Time: 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm (Eastern)
Cost: $79 (You save $40)!
[PRINTER FRIENDLY VERSION]