Measure results. Make informed decisions. Create lasting change.
mission is to improve nonprofit results by building evaluation capacity. Working with nonprofit organizations and funders through evaluation consulting, training, web-based tools, and outreach, we seek to increase evaluation and planning knowledge and skills for the entire nonprofit and philanthropic field, and to build the ability of individual nonprofits to meet their missions.
What difference are we making?
Nonprofits and funders working for social change all ask themselves this question. Organizations that know the answer have the power to make informed decisions and create lasting change in the communities they serve. Innovation Network
, a national 501(c)(3) organization, is committed to helping other nonprofits answer the question for themselves. By visiting their website, you will see that Innovation Network provides program planning and evaluation consulting, training, and Web-based tools
to nonprofits and funders across geographic and programmatic boundaries. They want to make evaluation accessible to all nonprofits, so they have the knowledge and skills to:
- Manage their internal matters, programs, and services effectively;
- Gain a stronger understanding of what is happening in their programs, and how those programs are affecting people and communities; and
- Collectively raise a strong voice in funding and policy decisions.
To learn more about Innovation Network’s
free services check out the Point K program: Practical Tools for Planning, Evaluation, and Action. The Point K Learning Center
's free tools and resources
help nonprofits and funders look inward, so they can achieve a greater outward impact.
- Learn. Looking to boost your skills and knowledge? Point K helps organizations develop knowledge: knowledge about evaluation, and knowledge about the results of their own programs.
- Collaborate. Connect with your peers. Work together with colleagues. Report evaluation findings to stakeholders. Point K makes it easy for you to share your success.
- Do more. Point K provides tools and resources to help you plan and evaluate your efforts, learn what works, improve your effectiveness, and better serve your communities.