MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
EVENT: PB Audio Conference with Ted Hart "Building a Powerful Board That Will Raise Funds"
DATE: Wednesday, June 4, 2008
TIME: 1 pm - 2 pm (Eastern)
TO REGISTER CLICK: PB Audio Conference
How do the best nonprofit organizations select and motivate their board to raise more money? Register to join Progressive Business as they host a 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
* Proven strategies to recruit effective board members (and volunteers)
* 5 Important Tips for Powerful Board Management
* Effective training strategies to enable the Board to Make the Ask
* How to ignite the Board's passion for the cause and increase fundraising
This session will be taught by Ted Hart, who is considered the foremost expert in ePhilanthropy around the world, and is sought after internationally as an inspirational and practical speaker on topics related to nonprofit strategy.
Keys for Creating a Committed, Passionate Board
- Where to find your next powerful Board member
- What traits make good leaders - and board members
- The 4 kinds of board members and who you want on your team
Empower Your Board to be Effective Fundraisers
- 10 Tips for Fundraising Success
- 8 Questions for Your Fundraising Checklist
- Strategies to create an effective Board Responsibility Policy
Ignite the board's passion for your cause and increase fundraising
- The role of the staff and fundraising
- What Not to do - to Lose Good Volunteers
- Tips on Where to find your next Successful Board member
LIVE Question-and-Answer Session – Have your specific nonprofit questions answered!
To read more about this conference or to register, click on this link: PB Audio Conference