Join us in Pasadena for the 4th Annual Value Investing Congress West, taking place May 5 & 6, to gain the tools you’ll need to succeed in 2009. Our all-star investors will present techniques on how to discover companies with enduring “moats” and sustainable profitability in today’s tumultuous market. You don’t want to miss this enlightening event—reserve your seat today!
Some of the world's most successful investors have committed to speak, including:
- John Burbank, Passport Capital
- Scott Klein, Beach Point Capital Management
- Brian Gaines, Springhouse Capital
- Igor Lotsvin & David Chu, Soma Asset Management
- David Nierenberg, D3 Family of Funds
- Guy Spier, Aquamarine Capital Management
- Charles de Vaulx, International Value Advisers
- Dave Rabinowitz, Kirkwood Capital
- J. Carlo Cannell, Cannell Capital
- Jed Nussdorf, Soapstone Capital
- William C. Waller & Jason Stock, M3 Funds
- Timothy S. Mullen, VNBTrust, N.A.
- Zeke Ashton, Centaur Capital Partners
- Whitney Tilson & Glenn Tongue, T2 Partners
The early bird rate expires March 15, 2009! Register at www.ValueInvestingCongress.com with discount code P09N8 to SAVE $1200 off the regular price of admission.
Your next great investment idea could be waiting for you in Pasadena. Avoid disappointment––register today!