• Connect with key customers and prospects
• Build your brand and corporate identity
• Identify cross-marketing opportunities
• Introduce new products and services to your
• Network and develop key alliances
View 2009 booth prices; download the exhibitor prospectus which contains everything you need to know to make an informed decision about exhibiting; including 2008 exhibitors list. Sign up for your booth right online or download a booth space contract if you need to pay by check at http://www.lifespan-network.org/beacon_conf_exhibit.asp.
In addition, view a live map of the tradeshow floor, search for your booth or others by name or booth number. See what booths are still open and available for sale.
WE PROVIDE YOU WITH PROVEN TRAFFIC-BUILDERS
• Attendee mailing lists. Download pre- and post-show attendee lists
• Free company listing, contact information and product profile in the official meeting final program
ADDITIONAL EXHIBITOR BENEFITS
(At no additional investment)
• Attend all educational sessions on exhibiting days and receive CEUs; see registration material or a LifeSpan staff member for information on what paperwork is needed for proper processing of required paperwork.
• Discounted hotel room block
• Two free lunches per booth, for both exhibiting days
• Become a conference session moderator–earn the
CEUs, meet and greet closely and directly with your
For more information, contact Ms. Enid-Mai Jones, Director of Education, at The Beacon Institute, 410-381-2401, or email@example.com.