This unique opportunity requires a visionary leader who has a demonstrated history of strong leadership throughout all levels of an organization, excellent fiscal management skills, and experience managing construction/growth projects. Qualified candidates will also have a valid Maryland Nursing Home Administrator license and five years experience in a CCRC environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership and vision to the organization.
- Representing the organization in the greater community.
- Active participation in the quality improvement process.
- Daily overall management of all programs at William Hill Manor.
- Supervision and coordination of all department directors.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Working with corporate staff in regards to human resources, marketing, financial services, development and public relations.
- Strategic planning.
- Direct planning and budgeting to ensure implementation of programs.
Competitive salary provided and full benefits include generous paid time off (vacation, sick and holiday), full health, vision, dental, prescription and major medical coverage, pension plan, 403(b) tax sheltered annuity, tuition reimbursement, flexible spending account and more.
For more information about William Hill Manor, please visit our website at www.williamhillmanor.com.
To apply please fax or email your resume with salary requirements to Kevin Tray, Sr Human Resources Manager.
William Hill Manor
501 Dutchman’s Lane
Easton, MD 21601
Equal Opportunity Employer/Smoke-Free Environment