The Latest H.264 Compression
How good is this new compression
The latest IP cameras are using the new video compression H.264. We have had many questions about this new compression method so here’s an article that provides the information you will need to better understand this new technology.
H.264 is a new version of MPEG4 and it provides about twice as much compression as the older version. Apple has been using this standard for a number of years and it is now available in the latest IP Cameras. A number of manufacturers have begun to introduce this technology. Axis is in the lead at the moment, but other companies such as Sony, IQinvision and others are slowly introducing their new models as well.
Selecting the Right Speaker
How to get the best sound for your application
What’s the best speaker for you? Well it depends on a number of things. For example, do you want to provide music or just voice paging? The type of speaker also depends on how large an area you want to cover with sound, the background noise and where you want to place it. This article reviews how to select the right speaker for the job. We will review the sound output which is measured in decibels (dB), the sound quality, the power required at the speaker, and the various types of speakers that can be used indoors or outdoors.
YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2009, . . .
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave..
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.