New site launch
IMA launched the inaugural Web site for Affinity Agency Group, LLC. Incorporated in 2007, Affinity is a recognized General Agency specializing in Commercial Lines and Group Program business.
The new site was a quick turn-around project that highlighted the new company’s capabilities, staff, services, and products.
Visit the new site at www.affinityagencygroup.com
. New engagements
IMA has been retained on a number of new projects, for both new and existing clients:
- We will be redesigning the Web site of One Call Medical, a 15-year-old private company and medical claims processor specializing in workers' compensation. The company, which has more than 450 employees, has grown to revenues of more than $180 million annually. Management wants a Web site that is more useable, more timely, and a better marketing vehicle.
- IMA is designing a new Web site for opera star Jessye Norman. Ms. Norman, the Grammy Award winning soprano known for her operatic and recital work, needs a professional Web site to present her performance schedule, biography, photographs, etc. and to link to eCommerce sites that sell her recordings.
- The Alexander Hamilton Institute (AHI) will be working with IMA to redevelop their Ektron Web site. AHI has been helping executives manage their companies and their careers since 1909. They publish newsletters, booklets, and looseleaf manuals targeted to top management, human resource directors, personnel managers, front-line managers, and supervisors at small-to-medium sized firms.
- Hallmark Development is the name of a custom, luxury home building business that recently purchased two lots in Madison, NJ, where it will build its first two homes – both expected to be larger than 4,000 feet with many luxuries and priced at more than $2 million each. As these projects progress, Hallmark plans to purchase additional properties and build luxury homes on them, in Madison and neighboring communities such as Bernardsville and Harding. IMA is creating their initial Web site, a small informational site with plenty of room to grow.
- IMA has also been retained by Myron to manage their search engine optimization and marketing. Myron’s Web site, an Elastic Path implementation, was recently developed by IMA and launched last month. For more than 50 years, Myron has been providing top quality promotional products to businesses across America. Myron has been the #1 Direct Seller of Promotional Products as reported by ASI, the Advertising Specialty Institute. Our efforts will help more individuals find the newly launched and improved Web site at www.myron.com.
- Some time ago, IMA worked with the Non-traditional Career Resource Center (NCRC) at Rutgers University to develop the “Could This Be Your Life?” interactive game. As a result of that successful partnership, when NCRC wanted to redesign and reorganize their own Web site, they came to IMA. We will be using the Ektron content management tool to allow NCRC staff complete control over the final product, and to implement social networking tools such as blogs in the revised site.
- Finally, IMA has been retained by long-time client mr.steam to turn their current Web site into a site that houses both product information as well as often updated lifestyle content about steamtherapy. To accomplish this, IMA will use the Ektron content management tool.
[PRINTER FRIENDLY VERSION]