The centerpiece of the GreenNonprofit movement is for each charity to become certified. This is a process that is both easy to understand and takes time to complete.
The first step is to create your profile and start earning points. You only need 100 points to become certified. You can start earning points right way.
1. Create a profile
2. See what points you may have already earned with actions you have already taken
3. Review options for earning other points
4. Save your work
5. Engage your organization to make additional changes
6. Come back and add your new points
7. Repeat 3-6 until you have earned 100 points
Go to http://GreenNonprofits.org and click on certification to get started.
In an effort to recognize and certify outstanding Green Nonprofits and promote their services, GreenNonprofits has established the certification program. By participating in this program and becoming certified, your charity will publically declare your commitment to these principles while joining this unique global group of superior organisations.
The GreenNonprofits certification process is unique to each nonprofit/NGO’s goals to become greener. To complete the program it could take