AES 2009 is Coming!
AES New York 2009
AES is almost here! Gotham will be in booth 842 and it'll be the place to be all weekend. Click here now to register for your free badge to the show floor!
October 9-12, 2009
Jacob Javitz Convention Center
We're very excited to announce our senses-shattering line-up of special guests and gear:
- Jon Tatooles, Sound Devices Saturday 11am
- Matt Robertson and Karl Winkler, Lectrosonics - TBD
- Evan Mader, Audio Ltd. Sunday 11 am
- Glenn Sanders, Zaxcom - TBD
- Tascam - TBD
Check out www.gothamsound.com for updates as we get them!
Premiering at AES
The Sound Devices 552 will make its North American premiere at AES at the Gotham sound booth. Come by anytime to see this sleek new portable mixer. Sound Devices' Jon Tatooles will be on hand at scheduled times to demonstrate and answer questions.
- The Stribe, an open source 8-channel touch-controller for music or video software.
- The Metric Halo ULN-8 - the highest quality DC powered Firewire audio interface with TC capability available.
- Exclusively showing the Audio Ltd Envoy EN2 ENG Wireless System. Evan Mader from the U.S. distributer Macarthur Group will be on hand Sunday at 11a to answer questions.
Can't Come to AES?
Then let AES come to you!
We'll be broadcasting live over the internet all weekend long from Booth 842! Tune your computers to http://www.livestream.com/gothamsound and see all the newest gear in the comfort of your own home
Peter Schneider Speaks
Sure, the AES convention floor is nifty, but you want to sit-down? We understand, but why not try to schedule your break for Sunday at 2:30 at the L9 Live Sound Seminar? Because that's when an excellent panel will be speaking on Automixing for Live Sound, including Gotham's own Peter Schneider!