With all the talk and worry over improving test scores and shrinking federal grant dollars, we sometimes become so overwhelmed with it all that we lose sight of what's most important-helping our students succeed. To alleviate some of that stress and help you focus on the student, we've introduced a new service, State Standards, that saves you time and reduces the pressures of aligning library resources to state standards. We've done the work for you!
Your State's Standards. Your State's Terminology. Matched to Your Library's Resources!
Our new State Standards solution allows you to match your library resources and Follett's thousands of educator-selected web sites to your state's standards of achievement-using the terminology defined by your state. The result-access to relevant library and web resources that will help you and your teachers enrich the student learning process.
Learn more about State Standards on our web site.
- Makes it easier for teachers to develop curriculum to help meet learning objectives--instant access to standards-aligned resources simplifies and enhances curriculum development
- Saves time-Librarians and Teachers--eliminating the pressure and time it would take to align resources to state standards enables educators to focus on working with students
- Helps students meet achievement goals--provide educators with resources that correlate with their specific state's standards
The Fastest Path To Safe, Educator-Selected Web Sites!
Our improved WebPath Express proves access to thousands of grade-appropriate, educator-selected web sites.
Learn more about WebPath Express on our web site.
- Help teach students how to evaluate web sites for research projects--meaningful web site descriptions help students assess relevancy
- Increase library access points by making the library a trusted education resource--24x7
- Ensure that students are accessing safe and appropriate web sites--access to web sites that are focused on your students' level of learning
- Introduce web technology to K-5 in a safe way--kid-friendly graphics simplify Internet searching for younger students
[PRINTER FRIENDLY VERSION]