As our readers know the Foundation has successfully launched its first Chapter. The Dallas/Ft Worth Chapter is in the hands of very capable leadership.
The ePhilanthropy Foundation now seeks volunteers to become local community organizers for ePhilanthropy Chapters being formed around the world. If you are interested read the details below and email the Foundation to be considered for this exciting opportunity to bring this service to your community.
You are under no obligation at this point we are simply asking interested parties to self-nominate themselves.
Free online planning and organizing tools will be provided to designated local organizers by the Foundation.
At a minimum, we will ask that you:
- Work with the Foundation to establish discussion topics.
- Decide where to meet, including private homes and offices
- Schedule and attend regular gatherings (monthly or quarterly) and welcome members.
- Allow members to contact you using the online planning website architecture provided by the Foundation (your email address will not be revealed)
- Promote ePhilanthropy training programs held in your community.
- Keep the local website we provide to you, updated with the date and time of your local monthly meeting
- Add extra event information to the local group calendar (also provided by the Foundation)
- Spread the word about your group and local organizations
- Participate in monthly chapter leadership conference calls with Foundation leadership
As the Local Organizer, you will work with the ePhilanthropy Foundation to foster local education and discussion/user groups around the many topics of ePhilanthropy.
If you are interested or have questions email us at chapter@ePhilanthropy.org . If selected by the planning group we will then email you details for participating in a Q&A online telephone meeting. You are under no obligation at this point we are simply asking interested parties to self-nominate themselves.
[PRINTER FRIENDLY VERSION]