Finding Big Gifts In Your Database and Online
v WHAT: Book Release Party - Meet editor and author Ted Hart, ACFRE, ePMT (President and CEO, ePhilanthropy Foundation)
v WHEN: Wednesday, April 26, 6pm-8pm
v WHERE: Red Maple
930 North Charles Street.
Mt Vernon Baltimore directions
- 10% of all drinks you purchase will be donated to AFP Maryland Chapter
- Hors d'oeuvres, donated by Red Maple, will be served
v REGISTER FOR THIS FREE EVENT:
-- Note: this event is not a fundraiser --
§ Internet Strategy for Major Donor Fundraising
§ Prospect Research
§ International Strategies
§ Performance Measures
§ Privacy Principals and Ethical Practice
§ Challenges for Tomorrow
Other books by these authors:
- About the book
Major Donors : Finding Big Gifts in Your Database and Online is designed to help nonprofit managers, staff, and volunteers develop Internet and database prospecting strategies as an integral part of their overall fundraising plans. Citing real-world successes and failures from organizations around the world, this practical manual provides for successful donor communication and major gift solicitation to anyone active in the nonprofit community. This book is a valuable tool applicable to every part of the nonprofit sector.
Editor and Author Ted Hart, ACFRE, ePMT (President and CEO, ePhilanthropy Foundation) will join us for the party.
- Books are available online or at the book party (payment methods: credit cards or checks payable to ePhilanthropy Foundation)
- Directions to the Red Maple: click here
- Know someone who would like to come but didn't receive this invitation? Feel free to invite him or her - just make sure to RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
...and a special thank you to our good friends at the Red Maple for hosting the party!