Only a couple weeks until opening day! Here are 8 great Brewer trivia questions...
1. Name the only Brewer player to win 2 MVP awards?
2. Hank Aaron hit the most home runs in Major League history (excluding Barry Bonds*); most with the Milwaukee/Atlanta Braves. With which team did he hit his final 755th Home Run?
3. Who is the Brewers All Time Leader in Career Batting Average?
4. What Major League Record did Bill Hall, Damien Miller, Brady Clark, J.J. Hardy and Prince Fielder tie on April 22, 2006
5. Name the only three Brewers who have had four 100-RBI seasons,
6. Hank Aaron still hold this Major League Record (with 2297 of them)
7. What Major League record did the Chicago White Sox and Milwaukee Brewers set on May 9, 1984?
8. How can a player bat every inning yet his team never scores a run?
Scroll Down For The Answers!
THANKS FOR PLAYING!
1. Robin Yount won it in 1982 and 1989
2. Hank Aaron hit his final home run for the Brewers at County Stadium on July 20, 1976 leading the Brewers to 6-2 win over the Angels.
3. Ryan Braun .312
4. They each hit a home run (for a total of five) to tie the Major League record for round-trippers in an inning.
5. Prince Fielder, Cecil Cooper and Ryan Braun.
6. Runs Batted In (RBIs)
7. The longest game in MLB history lasted 25 innings, a total time of 8 hours and 6 minutes. The Sox eventually won the game 7-6.
8. Ricky Weeks leads off the 1st inning with a hit. The next two brewers get on base to load the bases. The next three Brewers (batting 4,5 and 6) make outs and strand the runners. In the 2nd Inning, the first three Brewers get on base (batting 7, 8 and 9). Ricky Weeks comes up to bat again and during his at bat, all 3 Brewers get picked off for 3 outs. Ricky would then lead off the 3rd inning. Repeat through 9 innings. NOTE: Hopefully this would never happen!
0-1 Baseball is boring, bring on the Packers!
2-3 Just there for the tailgating!
4-5 True Blue Brew Crew!
6-7 Get down to Spring Training!
8 Must hang out with Bob Uecker!