Your Passport to Collision Repair Excellence!
The same outstanding service you have come to expect from the Passport Automotive Group is now open for your collision repair needs!
Our completely redesigned and renovated 47,000 square foot facility in Marlow Heights, Maryland
is one of the largest collision repair facilities in the region, featuring 80 bays, four drive through prep stations, three down draft spray booths and 6 detail areas. Passport Collision Center will repair all makes and models and work with all insurance companies. We also offer Express Repair Services (Small Bumper Repairs, Paintless Dent Repairs and Complete Vehicle Detail Services) to get your vehicle back to its original like-new condition.
ALL NEW Ė Convenient Appraisal Without Leaving Your Home!
Use our exclusive auto body estimate tool
and receive a quick and accurate written estimate in only a few hours from now. If you were in a car wreck or simply have a few minor dings or scratches you would like repaired, our convenient online body shop estimator is for you. Save your energy and time because now you donít have to drive to different body shops all over the Washington, DC area just to receive an estimate. Therefore, if you have been in an accident, or just need general body shop repairs, you can use our online auto body estimate form to receive a free estimate for the repairs.
You may also use your smartphone to send in the details and images for a free quote. Just upload your photos via the form.
CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE A QUOTE
Passport Collision Center is certified by BMW USA, Toyota and Nissan
These coveted certifications represent our investment in returning your vehicle to its pre-accident condition, and are our guarantee that our clients will receive:
Passport Collision Center may be a new facility; however, our staff experience ranges from 15-30 years in the collision repair industry.
- Original OEM Parts
- Expert workmanship to return your vehicle to like-new condition
- Factory-Certified Paint Products
- Factory-Level Quality Standards
- Factory-Certified Repair Procedures
Accessibility, convenience and welcoming surroundings will alleviate many of the distressing elements normally connected with collision repair.
Peace of Mind:
Experience, efficiency and the latest technology represent a new industry benchmark. Combined, all promise to lessen anxiety.
Service, commitment and quality. To solidify your confidence, Passport Collision Center warrants your repairs as long as you own your vehicle.
Reception to Completion, Passport Collision Center provides the highest attention to detail unsurpassed in the Industry.
Express Repair Service
We also offer Express Repair Services (Small Bumper Repairs, Paintless Dent Repairs and Complete Vehicle Detail Services) to get your vehicle back to its original like new condition.
- Repair small damage & repaint in 1 day.
- Small Bumper Repairs
- Alloy Wheel Repairs
- Paintless Dent Repairs
- Complete Vehicle Detailing Services
Passport Collision Center Quick Facts:
- State-Of-The-Art Facility
- 47,000 Square Feet of Repair/Refinish Area
- Over 80 Work Bays
- Three Down Draft Paint Booths
- Two Chief Frame Machines (Toyota approved repair equipment)
- One Car Bench Frame Machine
- (BMW, Mercedes and VW authorized Frame Equipment)
- Chief Genesis Laser Measuring System (Frame Specs Before and After)
- Tecna Inverter Smart Plus Spot Welder
- Cebora Aluminum Pulse Welder
- Hunter Elite Alignment System
- Factory-Trained and Certified Repair Technicians
- Factory-Trained and Certified Refinish Technicians
- Environmental Friendly Paint System approved by all Manufacturers
- 24 Hour Tow Service
- On-Site Rental Vehicles
- Comfortable Customer Lounge
- Highly Trained Front Office Staff to provide assistance throughout the repair process
We work with All Insurance Companies and on ALL Makes and Models.
Passport Collision Center
4721 Auth Place, Suitland, MD 20746