September 21, 2011
Recipe of the Month
Ham and Cheese Crescent Roll-Ups
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury® Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 8 thin slices cooked ham
- 4 thin slices Cheddar cheese, cut into strips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place 1 piece of ham on each triangle; place 2 strips of cheese down center of ham. Fold in edges of ham to match shape of dough triangle.
- Roll up each crescent, ending at tip of triangle. Place with tips down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 19 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 164 | Total Fat: 10.2g | Cholesterol: 13mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database