West Chester, PA – HomeNet announced today the launch of IOL Oodle Pro, which directly integrates a dealer’s automotive listings in Facebook’s Marketplace with their Fan Page and website. Facebook reached 500 million users in July, 2010, and the Facebook Marketplace, which draws 11 million unique users each month, grew 354% last year.
With IOL Oodle Pro, a dealer’s Marketplace listings are able to be posted in bulk and are directly tied back to the dealership fan page. In contrast, most dealers use a Facebook application that presents their inventory just to their Facebook fan page, and they post vehicles one at a time into the Marktplace. Now, with IOL Oodle Pro, a dealer can bulk-list unlimited vehicles for sale in the Facebook Marketplace, enjoy premium search results, and gain exposure with millions of Facebook Marketplace users as well as the dealer’s fans.
“IOL Oodle Pro harnesses the exponential power of social media. There’s never been anything like it,” said Neal Gann, HomeNet’s Vice President of Strategic Relations. “Every time someone comments on a vehicle, it appears in the news feeds of that person’s 200+ friends and networks as well as back on the dealer’s fan page. And if one of their friends comments, the vehicle is now visible to that person’s 200+ friends and networks, and on and on… ”
HomeNet’s IOL Oodle Pro's Key Features include:
• Integrated Marketplace listings with Dealer Fan Page, My Showroom, and My Listings pages
• Unlimited listings with priority placement in search results included
• Friend-of-a-friend indicator on all listings, adding credibility to inventory and softening every sale
• One-stop syndication to over 250 classified sites included, like Facebook Marketplace, Military.com, and Walmart.com
• Automatically tweet listings
• A professional-looking, dealer-branded Fan Page
• Easy to use reporting monitors the impact and value of social media: conversions, traffic, page views, etc.
• Dealers can save hundreds of dollars through HomeNet’s unlimited listings and premium placement privileges