Raise Awareness and Take Action in November
Get involved to support National Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month and commemorate the month of November with a number of easy yet highly effective actions designed to help everyone Know it. Fight it End it.
Our Know it. Fight it. End it. campaign builds awareness about pancreatic cancer and is a great way to get family and friends involved in awareness month. We’ve designed an engaging and educational interactive game to learn the facts about pancreatic cancer. Go to the Know it. Fight it. End it. site and play the game, forward it on, and help everyone Know it. Fight it. End it.
Contact your local media
Pancreatic cancer is the least understood and least known of all the major cancer killers. Help us raise the visibility of this disease by sending a Letter to the Editor of your community newspapers.Click here to send the letter now.
Get a Hug Back When You Give Back
Tempur-Pedic, our new cause marketing partner, is fighting pancreatic cancer with their new Hugs Back Teddy Bear campaign. To learn more or purchase this adorable and super cuddly bear, with net proceeds from the sale of each bear going to the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network, go to: www.tempurpedic.com/teddybear.
Raise the Cure
There’s hope for pancreatic cancer patients, and it starts with you. You can help us create progress through research and create hope for pancreatic cancer patients and their loved ones. Donate today.
Join the conversation online
Help spread awareness in your social networking community. There are numerous ways to make a difference and join the fight. Here’s how:
- Follow @Pancan on Twitter and retweet our tweets to your Twitter followers. A single tweet has the power of reaching over thousands on Twitter!
- Join the conversation on Facebook to stay informed on upcoming fundraising events, get information on how you can get involved and receive news from inside Pancreatic Cancer Action Network.
- Tune-in to our YouTube Channel to watch and share our new PSA video, volunteer and survivor stories. You can help us create awareness by copy and pasting the video URLs into an email or web page, or embed the >videos into your web site or blog!
- Make an online statement with a Pancreatic Cancer Action Network Twibbon! Just add to your Twitter and Facebook profile icons so your friends can see that you’ve joined the fight against pancreatic cancer. Get one here: Make an online statement with a Pancreatic Cancer Action Network Twibbon!
- Wear something purple all month like a pancreatic cancer awareness wristband!
- Paint your front door purple
- Bake something purple and share it with co-workers and friends
- Tie a purple ribbon around the trees on your street
- Put a yard sign up that says: November is National Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month – Get Involved – Go to www.pancan.org.