Sneak Peek: Exploring New Territory
Looking to Save?
Check here for Dealer Specials.
This is big. The 2011 Ford Explorer, the vehicle that most successfully surfed the wave of SUV popularity has been completely re-imagined. In fact, the 2011 is both big and small. Making a complete break from its truck-based past, the 2011 Ford Explorer is now a crossover.
What can you expect from the 2011 Ford Explorer? Here are some highlights:
- Base MSRP starts at $28,190.
- A contemporary redesign with world class craftsmanship.
- Quantum improvements in shoulder room and headroom, cargo space and quietness.
- Increases in fuel economy, safety and performance while metrics like curb weight take a dive downward.
- New underhood muscle with Ford's 3.5-liter Ti-VCT V6 and an EcoBoost ultra-efficient 2.0-liter four cylinder with even greater fuel economy.
- Ford exclusive features like MyFord Touch and SYNC plus the addition of two new safety technologies making their debut in the 2011 Explorer: Curve control and rear seatbelts with integral airbags.
The 2011 Ford Explorer swings into production this fall and will start arriving in dealerships this winter. With this latest revision, Ford has once again bottled lightning and led the way for the rest of the industry. We'll be providing more details in the coming months but please click the "Schedule My Test Drive" button below if you'd like us to contact you with more information.
Schedule your test drive today by filling in the fields below.
By submitting this request, you are sending us your request for a test drive, and you will be contacted shortly by one of our representatives.