So, you're finally graduating. Congratulations! To help make the transition from school to career as easy - and as much fun - as possible, we'd like to suggest a truly enjoyable extracurricular activity: buying a new Honda automobile.
The Honda Graduate Programs from Honda Financial Services can help make it easier to qualify for financing, and allow you to drive away for a small down payment. To help make your monthly payments as low as possible, we can customize the financing term to your needs.
Highlights and Parameters
- New Retail Rate of 5.49% APR up to 60 months for all qualified customers
- New Retail Rate of 5.99% APR up to 61-72 months for all qualified customers
- Deferred 1st payment for 90 days, with 60days of not interest (new retail only)
- Minimum credit tiering criteria do NOT apply to the Honda Graduate Program.
Give Yourself Some Credit
Taking advantage of the Graduate Program can help you start building your credit rating, making it easier to qualify for other consumer loans and credit cards.
- Graduate or will graduate with a Master’s, Bachelor’s, or Associate’s degree from a U.S. - accredited college or completing a registered nursing program in the next four months, or have done so in the last two years.
- No adverse credit history
- Verifiable proof of employment and income, or a firm commitment from an employer with a start date no more than 120 days from the date of the finance contract.
- 5% minimum down
For more information please call the Bernardi Honda sales team @ 800.254.0013
**Offer ends February 28th, 2010