Digital Marketing Manager
Please click here to apply!
We’re a large fast growing auto dealer group. Our corporate office and retail locations are in southern New England. We spend a lot of money on marketing, including digital. We need an experienced marketing pro to manage our digital marketing and to work with our marketing team to accomplish great things.
You must understand marketing in general and how it applies to the digital world of email, websites, mobile, social media, SEM, display and more. Excel knowledge/experience is a must, as is a basic understanding of Photoshop. You must be able to read and analyze marketing reports on a daily basis and make adjustments to maximize effectiveness and ROI.
1. Manage Database Marketing Process, including eNewsletters and eBlasts:
- Collect monthly offers and promotions for sales, service and parts from General Managers, Service Managers and Parts Managers.
- Organize and input for eNewsletters and eBlasts.
- Ensure that outgoing responses to email leads are proper and effective.
- Analyze and report results, use those results to gain better performance of email marketing.
2. Manage Company Websites:
- Ensure appropriate content is on all websites at all times.
- Work with managers to provide specials for websites.
- Organize and develop specials into meaningful advertisements, post ads on websites.
- Ensure SEO strength for all popular and relevant searches.
- Update content on regular basis to maintain SEO momentum.
- Troubleshoot websites and work with vendors to correct problems.
- Analyze website reports to determine what works, what doesn’t, and make adjustments to maximize results.
- Analysis includes day to day monitoring of traffic and month to month comparisons of traffic patterns.
3. Manage Pay Per Click (PPC):
- Work with PPC vendor to establish budgets and ensure correct model, geographic and competitive keywords are being purchased.
- Monitor performance of keywords, cost per click (CPC) and click thru rate (CTR).
- Meet with PPC vendor regularly to review budgets, performance and results.
- Monitor and adjust to maximize ROI.
4. Engage with Management:
- Monitor what works and what doesn’t, then spread what works (best practices) throughout the company.
- Act as a “smart” technology gatekeeper, review and determine which new types of technology are worthwhile to pursue, which are “shiny objects” that won’t result in the profitable sale of more vehicles and services.
- Present new ideas and results to management.
- Proactively seek areas where Digital Marketing can assist other departments in the company.